- 1 Box of Jiffy (or choice cornmeal)
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup of milk (milk of choice
- 2 Tablespoon of sugar
- 28 gr Scoop of Moringa Cricket Power
- Mix all ingredients together, until all lumps are out.
- Preheat oven at 3500 F
- Grease 8 x 8 pan with butter of choice.
- Pour Mix into the pan and bake on 3500 F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- For a Southern touch, on top of bread with a fork lightly poke small holes on the Cornbread and allow butter to melt through.
- Let cool and serve!